Saturday, August 9, 2008

Orange County Book Publishes in September!


Gustavo Arellano's newest book, "Orange County: A Personal History, I've been Taking Notes" will be available in September. He graciously slipped me an advance reader's excerpt, and I have to admit my plans for laundry-and-woodwork went right out the window as I got sucked into reading that left me wanting more. His combination of Orange County history, contemporary Orange County life experience and a smart ass wit only Gustavo can get away with will make this a best seller. Advance orders are available through booksellers. For an autographed copy, Gustavo will have a booth at the Vintage Marketplace of the Anaheim Historical Society's Historic Home Tour on October 11 and 12. Hopefully we can also schedule a speaking engagement for him here in Anaheim soon as well.

No comments: